Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tagged: 5 Weird Things About Yourself

was tagged by Wendy, so here are 5 things:

1. The older I get the louder I like my rock music! You usually hear me coming before you see me :D
2. The darker a room the happier I am. It's not unusual to see me in my living room with no light except my tv and monitor -- maybe, just maybe a small lamp as well.
3. Sometimes its hard to tell my daily clothing from my Ren Faire garb. Teehee
4. I can understand most of my British friends conversational slangs better than American ones.
5. I have discovered my 'inner goth'

Now tagging...
  • Cindy

  • Jq

  • Stacey

  • Amy

  • Roberta


  • Now that you’ve been tagged, write a post listing 5 wierd things about yourself and leave a comment (and link) back to your weirdness meme on 5 new people’s blog.

    No comments: