Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Molly and Arthur and a dragon purse. Shae rocks!
However, When I got home Sunday night this is what I found!!!
Lori! Thank you SO VERY MUCH!! Everything was awesome and I loved it!
Beth's owl left here this morning with her package as I had to wait on her yarn which arrived while I was gone also :)
Friday, July 13, 2007
Thursday, July 12, 2007
2. When the children are de-Doxying the curtains what lunch does Mrs. Weasley say she will bring them?
3. When Hermione arranges to meet Rita Skeeter in "The Three Broomsticks", what is Luna Lovegood eating?
A cocktail onion
4. The wizard bank Gringotts is located hundreds of miles below London, deep under the Underground. Due to this, what does Hagrid say you are mostly likely to die of even if you manage to break into one of the vaults?
5. True or False: In "Sorcerer's Stone", when asked by Harry what the difference is between stalagmites and stalactites, Hagrid's answer is: "A stalactite grows down from the ceiling. A stalagmite grows up from the floor."
6. In "Prisoner of Azkaban", Harry meets Cornelius Fudge, Minister of Magic, at the Leaky Cauldron when getting off the Knight Bus. Fudge takes him inside and sits him down to have a "chat" with him about blowing up his aunt Marge. Fudge says that everything has been repaired and that the Dursleys are prepared to take him back next summer on what condition?
That he spend the Christmas and Easter holidays at Hogwarts
7. In "Prisoner of Azkaban", Harry spends time every day gazing longingly at his dream broom, the Firebolt. The first day he ever saw it, Harry overheard the owner of Quality Quidditch Supplies telling everyone that which National Quidditch team had just placed an order for seven of them?
Irish International Side
8. Book Three: When Harry is hiding under the table in the three broomsticks what drink does Flitwick order?
Cherry syrup and soda
He prefers it with ice and an umbrella by the way :)
9. How much do Fred and George bet on Ireland winning and Krum getting the Snitch (Ignore the 5 Galleons for the fake wand)?
37 galleons, 15 sickles, 3 knuts
10. How much does a journey on the Knight Bus (without toothbrush or chocolate) from Magnolia Crescent to London cost?
Picture Scavenger Hunt
(worth 5 house points)
You can either post the pictures on your blog or leave a link so that we may find it.
Fountain from the Ministry of Magic
Quidditch World Cup Campsite
The Knight Bus (Photo of knight bus from the quilt Magical Lens by Jennifer Ofenstein)
Flourish and Blotts
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
You are The Magician
Skill, wisdom, adaptation. Craft, cunning, depending on dignity.
Eleoquent and charismatic both verbally and in writing,
you are clever, witty, inventive and persuasive.
The Magician is the male power of creation, creation by willpower and desire. In that ancient sense, it is the ability to make things so just by speaking them aloud. Reflecting this is the fact that the Magician is represented by Mercury. He represents the gift of tongues, a smooth talker, a salesman. Also clever with the slight of hand and a medicine man - either a real doctor or someone trying to sell you snake oil.
What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.
|Your Kiss is Black|
Your kisses are amazing. You put a lot of effort into your kissing technique.
You are a perfectionist, and you never leave any kissing detail to chance.
When you're kissing, you like to be in charge. You don't enjoy someone else taking the lead.
You know you're the best kisser. In fact, you're often disappointed by how other people kiss.
Kissing Type: Thoughtful
People See Your Kisses as: Amazingly unreal
You Kiss Best With: A Pink Kisser
Stay away from: A Green Kisser
Monday, July 09, 2007
As well as did their programs and a ceremony booklet for Joe to use during the service and then be a keepsake for them after.
Also, have been working on some mollys and mailed out three so far so Kadidid, Overcast and Lezlishae watch your mailboxes!!
Have assembled and am working on the trim for Flipendo's and have Hpmommy's waiting to be assembled and trimmed. The body for Hp5freak's is almost done and will be starting another batch of sleeves as I work on more bodies as well.
Taking a break -- well is it a break if you're working on Mollys as you listen? -- Joe and i went back to Sweet Bay Coffee House in Ft. Smith for the celtic music they have on the second Sunday of the month. It had been a few months since we'd been there so it was a nice way to relax.
Now, back to work on Mollys!
By they way if you are keeping count, that's 9 mollys completed!
Monday, July 02, 2007
|Your Psyche is Violet|
You are spiritual, intuitive, and serene.
People trust you to rescue them from bad situations, and you usually come through.
While you are quite enlightened, you find that your path is very lonely.
When you are too violet: you can't connect to ordinary life or ordinary people
When you don't have enough violet: you lack wisdom and can't learn from the past
|Your Birthdate: September 3|
You are more than a big ball of energy - you are a big ball of hyper.
You are always on the go, but you don't have a type a personality.
Instead of channeling your energy into work, you instead go for fun and adventure.
Witty and verbal, you can have an interesting conversation with anyone.
Your strength: Your larger than life imagination
Your weakness: You tend to be pretty scattered
Your power color: Lime
Your power symbol: Lightening bolt
Your power month: March