Friday, February 10, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

I saw this on Angie's blog today so I thought I would participate, even though its still not Thursday. lol

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Mary



1…. I have met the greatest people online and have made some strong friendships (you know who you are Heather, Angie, Rose, Cindy, Lucy, Sadie and Mira.

2. I have come to realize that things are not perfect, things will never be perfect but life is a challenge, an experience and fun and there is much joy in the simple t hings.

3. I am finally letting out my inner goth....and I should have done that years ago.

4. If I had a chance to live anywhere in the world, I would choose Scotland or somewhere in the Mediterranean.

5. If I could choose a period of time to live in it would be Medieval

6. I am currently learning to use double point needles and today my thoughts have ranged from "They are the devil's spawn." "Well maybe his second spawn -- circular needles are first born" "Hey maybe I can do this" "WHERE DID THAT STITCH GO???!

7. I would rather curl up with a good book than go to a huge party.

8. I love to learn to make new foods. Can't wait to get a real kitchen again!

9. I love to garden, especially herbs. I have been missing having a herb garden this summer and hope to be planting one soon somewhere.

10. I have discovered I can do web things like blogs and Administrative tasks on messages boards. And its fun.

11. I have reached a point in my life where it is more important to be the real me rather than who everyone expects me to be.

12. I can sit and listen to bagpipe music and celtic music for hours and within minutes do the same with classic rock or just plain classical.

13. I need to drink less coffee and more water.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Angie

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: