Monday, October 16, 2006

Music Game

I used (song title), then added the second line! Good luck!

Step 1: Put your MP3 player on random.
Step 2: Post the first line(s) of the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: NO CHEATING

1) If you wake up and don't want to smile

2) The whispers in the morning of lovers' sleeping tight

3) Have mercy baby on a poor girl like me

4) Is this the real life?

5) The lights are on but you're not home

6) For no special reason, I am leaving you for awhile tonite

7) Hung around with big shots, never knew love was in the sights

8) I know there's nothing to say

9) At first I was afraid I was petrified

10) I don't want to lose you

11) Why, this car is automatic, systematic, hydromatic......

12) Well, she's all you'd ever want

13) Woman, I can't remember a woman

14) We were (song title)

15) No matter how hard I try, you keep pushing me aside

16) Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you never come around

17) Used to be that I believed in something

18) Para bailar (song title)

19) A gypsy wind is blowing warm tonight

20) Where have all the good men gone?

21) Got a (song title)

22) (song title), can't keep his mind on nothing else

23) She said "It's lonely here tonight"

24) Just take those old records off the shelf

25) You our love was meant to be

No comments: