I used (song title), then added the second line! Good luck!
Step 1: Put your MP3 player on random.
Step 2: Post the first line(s) of the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: NO CHEATING
1) If you wake up and don't want to smile
2) The whispers in the morning of lovers' sleeping tight
3) Have mercy baby on a poor girl like me
4) Is this the real life?
5) The lights are on but you're not home
6) For no special reason, I am leaving you for awhile tonite
7) Hung around with big shots, never knew love was in the sights
8) I know there's nothing to say
9) At first I was afraid I was petrified
10) I don't want to lose you
11) Why, this car is automatic, systematic, hydromatic......
12) Well, she's all you'd ever want
13) Woman, I can't remember a woman
14) We were (song title)
15) No matter how hard I try, you keep pushing me aside
16) Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you never come around
17) Used to be that I believed in something
18) Para bailar (song title)
19) A gypsy wind is blowing warm tonight
20) Where have all the good men gone?
21) Got a (song title)
22) (song title), can't keep his mind on nothing else
23) She said "It's lonely here tonight"
24) Just take those old records off the shelf
25) You our love was meant to be