Thursday, September 13, 2007

I am pleased to introduce to you.......

Vladimir..... My new laptop replacing Marius who stopped working near the end of that nice 16 day trek of mine in May. And yes, I know several of you knew I planned to name this one either Marius or Maharet. However, as I was setting him up, my mind was commanding my right index finger to type "m" while my left index finger is hitting "v" and the typing just continued until he was named Vladimir. He wanted Vladimir he got Vladimir :D



Still have some programs to add but up running and we're getting along quite nicely though Vista is 'interesting' ^_-

And as promised earlier some photos from Squee Mail received over my birthday weekend.

First off apologies to kimberly_elf for completely forgetting to mention the lovely photo album she designed and had sent to me with memories from Phoenix Rising that arrived on that Thursday:



Friday found the beautiful original design afghan from hp5freak



Come Tuesday, Alucard found his way to my home courtesy of Dragon Breeder jennbrad52



And just because I never did get a picture posted when I got it, this is Iggy the Owl made by quietish and he came home with me when I went to visit her for Mugglefest in June. Also pictured is his sister, Toriya who came home with me also!


And in case you're wondering, yes I do love red and black, very much :D

1 comment:

Piglottie said...

I think Vladimir is a great name. Happy birthday, and what great gives you got. I love the dragon!!!