Sunday, January 08, 2012

12 for 2012




Well, I had this drafted up not long after posted about the idea here. While I don't have a lot of WIP's, I do have a few things that really need to get done by target dates.  Then I got sick and didn't do much of anything for a few days but here's my list of 12 goals for 2012 (along with a ton of other crochet and knitting that shall be accomplished!

1.  Finish and mail the Snape Birthday Project - Currently 85% done

2.  Finish and mail bonzaibetz's Molly Sweater from the LoveforLily auction - status 3/4 done

3.  Plan, make and mail Reducio Swap #18

4.  Complete Stephanie's Christmas gift by May 1 - status designed and plotted

5.  Complete Eileen's Christmas gift by May 1 - status 1/8th done

6.  Complete Charissa's Christmas gift by May 1

7.  Finish my Christmas Gingerbread Shawl  - status 1/2 done

8.  Make 6 Prayer Shawls

9.  Make 3 Lapghans for prayer shawl group

10.  Make 2 granny ghans for The Linus Connection

11.  Assemble and border Sir Dragon Preacher's afghan - status 24 blocks waiting to be joined

12.  Teach myself entrelac knitting and make a shawl

No comments: