Sunday, January 14, 2007

SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Day Yesterday!

Yesterday was a complete squee day. The icy weather held off and I was able to drive to Fort Smith to meet up with Rosemary and Kelly of Fangirlish podcasts for some time together. This is not something that happens often because I am the halfway point between these two over a distance of about 600 miles. But they had a surprise for me and treated me to the movie Eragon and dinner at Bravo's -- a wonderful Italian restaurant on Rogers Avenue! Good traditional style Italian cooking, great service and atmosphere.

Having read the book and heard from others, I think it helped quite a bit that I did not go in expecting the movie to follow the book. They did change things. However, on it's own, as just a dragon saga, it was very good. Great flight scenes and Sapphira as a baby dragon was awesome!

Kelly and Rosemary ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: