Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Let's have a squee for owl post!

Today was a complete Harry Potter Mail Day!!!

My HPCrafters Yahoo groups swap package came from my partner for the Try A New Crafts Swap today and it was some awesome items! Aline they are fantastic :D







Then The fantastic Shae made me the most wonderful Hufflepuff paper doll that I special ordered from her Psychonuttery livejournal. You all have to go see her other dolls! They are awesome! Hugs to you Shae and cannot wait to meet you in New Orleans..... Oh and no I still do not have a house assignment for PR yet *grumbles*

I am sooo going to be ordering more of these! Shae your work is awesome.

and these did not come in today's mail but Ofenjen is making the coolest buttons, both designed and special orders and you can order them through her Etsy Shop. Visit her for your button needs! *runs off to order a Marius one :D



Spent the weekend working on odd projects. Ofenjen and I have a bit of a secret project going for PR and to that end, my hubby was drafted to assist with some needs. So dear that he was, he managed to accomplish this for us.



Thank you honey :) Course while he worked on that, I worked on my project for the HPCrafters Yahoo groups Creature Swap that's coming up next.





Hopefully tomorrow the supplies I ordered will arrive and I can also begin working on my ATC Swap for the HP Crafters Rendevous ATC Swap. As well as begin working on my mask for the Masquerade Ball and also for the PR Swap that the HPCrafters Yahoo groups is doing.

OH and I also finished a size 3-5 Molly...erm at least I hope its a size 3-5!  Won't know till it gets mailed this weekend and arrives in Canada. Will post photos once my camera batteries recharge!

No comments: