Friday, July 15, 2005

First Steps

Today, I did my first scrapbooking page. Now mind you, I've made up my mind to do this in May. I had purchased everything I needed. But yet, I waited this long to attempt it.............to make that first step.

Ironically, the page is entitled First Date, first step..........

Sooooooooooooooo, why is it so hard to take that first step sometimes?

And when you least expect it to be, like with this scrapbooking page. I mean, its only paper......I can redo it if I don't like it.......so why wait so long? Yet, other times.....I can just jump right in and do whatever it is.

The more I think about it, the more I realize............how come its so easy to trust God with the big stuff and not the little stuff? Isn't He in ALL of it??????? I have to remember more that if it matters to me then it will matter to Him as well.

No comments: