Sunday, July 31, 2005

Its been a mixed type of weekend.

Spent yesterday doing the "Saturday Chores" type of day......vacuuming, changing the sheets, laundry. Well and of course......catching up on line with Angie and Rose......kept hoping Heather would show up on IM but no luck! I miss you Heather:(

Didn't get any stitching or stuff done on Saturday but did begin working on knitting some pygmy puffs. Someone tell me WHY I pick eyelash yarn for my first ever knitting project????? LOL

Joe has been nursing a cold this weekend. Hopefully he will feel better by tomorrow for work. Speaking of work, I start my new job tomorrow -- part time secretary for First UMC here in town. Hours are 9 to noon and I'm looking forward to it.

Ok, I still haven't figured out how this happened BUT somehow today, I let Rose talk me into becoming an Administrator for her Nine & 3/4. Boy is she going to have alot of teaching to do!!

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Sounds like a perfectly productive weekend to me. :)

Angie said...

what is an administrator? me thinks you are a prefect!