Wednesday, April 05, 2006

5 Things

Picking up the tag from Quietish

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. tortilla chips with mexican cheese
2. pretzels
3. trail mix
4. chocolate
5. raisin & pineapple tamales

5 songs to which I know all the lyrics:
1. songs by the Stevie Nicks
2. songs by Queen
3. songs by Fleetwood Mac
4. songs by Evanesence
5. songs by Journey

5 things I would do if I were a multi-millionaire:
1. buy a home in Scotland and car
2. make sure my parents and our children were set
3. save and/or invest a whole bunch retirement
4. donate to (probably multiple) non-profits
5. three words: feed the stash

5 bad habits:
1. pen tapping
2. joint cracking
3. procrastination
4. twisting hair
5. starting more projects than are reasonable

5 things I like doing:
1. knitting
2. crocheting
3. reading
4. spending time with Joe
5. travelling

5 things I would never wear, buy or get new again:
1. Knee length dresses
2. anything white
3. clothes that don’t fit right
4. a pug
5. books I don’t intend to read

5 favorite toys:
1. cd player
2. camera
3. scrap booking supplies
4. knitting needles
5. computer

5 people you will tag:
Anyone who wants to do it.

No comments: