Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Squee Mail Catch up

As I mentioned in an earlier post, over the past few weeks, I have been the recipient of some fabulous Squee Mail that I can finally share pictures with you now.

Well almost .... I wasn't as patient as others and ate Jen's delicious candies before taking photos :D

Well the first one wasn't actually mailed but my husband's gift for me this year. He found me a black and silver stocking and a mini one that is black, silver and red. Three Christmas cds -- Christmas with the Rat Pack, TSO Walmart special edition, and The Three Tenors. Finally, he got me the original Miracle on 34th Street on DVD. My three children went together and bought me a new 7mp digital camera for Christmas along with a 2gb memory card :D I have been using it since and it really makes a difference in the photos !



Some wonderful squee mail from the Crafty Witches, starting with a beaded dragon necklace and a hufflepuff crocheted purse!



And of course, there was the package from which contained floo powder, crayons, Hufflepuff wristwarmers and a lovely crocheted snowflake as well as a surprise from in the form of rum balls and beautiful yarn and the cutest ornament photo of one of her hobbits! Once again, proved herself Queen of Spellotape (electrical/duct tape) with a Hufflepuff Christmas Card!! While made golden snitch ornaments that she sent with little koala and Aussie calender.






No comments: