Friday, October 17, 2008

Squee Mail Pic Spam

So ever since I returned from Terminus, 'Real Life' kicked in high and I've either been running like mad or laid up unable to do anything. So it was, I've not been able to share some wonderful squee mail and goodies I've received over the past few weeks.

First off the lovely spoiled me bigtime for my birthday with a lovely hand sewn crochet hook roll that is absolutely perfect for my light up hooks, a crocheted tribble, eyeball, bat, coffee cup holder, water bottle holder, a Twilight 'vampire in training' bookmark and dragon key ring.





Not to be outdone, The Princess aka spoiled me with some yarns for my stash including awesome Glow in the Dark yarn and some hard to find rust I need for an afghan I designed.



I was totally surprised when this package from arrived with a pair of Tudor Rose dishclothes (tho they are too pretty for that and have become coasters for me, one at work and one by my computer/craft area) a crocheted snitch bookmark and fantastic handmade card!


I really really think I came out ahead in this trade with for one of my Molly sweaters. In return I received a beautiful dragon wall hanging, cards with drawings of Bella's Old Truck, a crochet hook roll (yes I do have enough hooks to fill both of them :D ) and a weighted bag to keep on the arm of the chair and hold supplies.





has been knitting goodies for the Crafty Witches and I received this just in time for Terminus :)



Once again, a trade for a Molly resulted in something awesome as I received these beautiful Molly & Arthur ponies from the talented and wonderful



And while I got them at Terminus and not as mail, these are definitely to be squeed over. started the afghan on her way to Terminus and finished it up the second day there at the HP Crafter's Meetup and it's mine!!! made the lovely Hufflepuff Lightening Bolt Scarf and gifted me with it!


And one final surprise was in a package for the HP Yahoo Terminus swap I 'organized' One of the swappers added this beautiful 'Lily" pin as a thank you for my work on the swap




Hey I said it was Picspam :D




No comments: